Disaster recovery plus plus
Apparently a week or so ago my hosting service decided that wordpress wasn't much of his liking and without much explanation the website went down just minutes after I finished a new post. Annoyed by the fact that wordpress required both runtime generation and database backend, and after failing several times trying to put the service back up I decided to switch to this compile-to-static content format. No MySQL, no PHP, no nothing. Fortunately I made fresh SQL dump's from the database just the day before and after several tests I was able to recover all the posts in a XML file. Anyhow, welcome everyone to the new home and apologies for the downtime.