- (2010-03-31) MediaCoder Audio Edition (< 0.7.3.4610) Stack Buffer Overflow [ Advisory | Write-Up ]
- (2010-01-03) Savant Web Server (< 3.1) Stack Buffer Overflow [ Advisory | Write-Up ]
- (2009-03-15) Foxit Reader 3.0 (< Build 1301) Stack Buffer Overflow [ Advisory | Write-Up ]
- (2009-03-05) TFTPWIN TFTP Server 0.4.2 Stack Buffer Overflow [ Advisory | Write-Up ]
- (2009-01-24) VUPlayer 2.49 - ASX Playlist Parsing (HREF) Buffer Overflow Vulnerability [ Advisory | Write-Up ]
- Egurra: A dumb file format fuzzer [ Download ]
- (2010-03-23) Challenge pack developed specially for the Gipuzkoa Encounter 2010 Hack-It! event.
- (2009-07-07) Advanced Windows Buffer Overflows by Sourcefire VRT: #1 #2 #3
- (2009-05-10) Low difficulty Win32 crackme developed specially for the Gipuzkoa Encounter 2009 Hack-It! event.
- (2009-05-19) Talk & Paper developed as part of the ‘Computer Security’ course during 2008/2009 EHU academic year. [ Slides | Paper ] (both in basque language)
Non Security Related Projects
- As part of my Career-Ending-Project(CEP) I built a Django based web application to manage content filtering tools DansGuardian and Squid in a non-techie fashion. The app sources are available to download under GPL license here.
- During my CEP I made a 3-month practice course in Proyelia where I developed an Open Source project which resulted in a extension for the OpenOffice.org ofimatic suite. This extension allows a user to embbed pictures and information taken from GureGipuzkoa.net into his/her ofimatic documents (Writer, Impress and Calc). You can grab a copy from Here (OpenOffice.org Extensions Repository).